Printer Name: Xerox AltaLink (Admin Office)
IP Address: 126.96.36.199
Printer Location: South Building, Room 2901
Universal Driver Downloads:
- Windows (Intel 64-bit), PostScript, v5.860.1.0 (February 2022)
- Windows (Intel 32-bit), PostScript, v5.860.1.0 (February 2022)
- Xerox Smart Start, Windows (Intel 32/64)
For older/other driver downloads, please visit Xerox’s web site.
– For Windows (Manual Setup) –
* Download the zip file and extract the drivers somewhere (such as C:\Drivers\Printers).
* Add a new printer through Settings / Control Panel
* Chose to add a new TCP/IP port, then type the IP address of the printer.
* Select “have disk” when prompted for drivers and choose the location you extracted the zip file to.
(Make sure that you do NOT share the printer when adding it.)
– For Windows (Easy Setup) –
* If using the “Xerox Smart Start” program, download the installer & run it
* If it detects the printer, click “Quick Install”
* If it doesn’t detect the printer, click “Don’t See Your Printer?”, type in the printer’s IP address, then click Continue